Upon joining the SBHS Fencing program, students will be expected to pay the following fees:
• $255 school sport co-payment to be made to the front office before the end of Term 2. This payment helps to cover coaching costs, equipment/armoury maintenance and school competition entry fees.
Additional uniform costs:
- $30 for a personal fencing glove. New fencers will be able to try on and purchase a glove early in the season to determine correct fit.
- SBHS sport shirt, tracksuit jacket and pants to be purchased from the High Store – to be worn at competitions for medal ceremonies and to identify you as a High fencer.
- Your own fencing mask, underplastron, breeches and jacket (see Personal Fencing Gear for more information)
- 1 knee length SBHS ‘soccer’ (sky blue with two brown stripes on top) sock to be purchased from the High Store – to be worn at competitions to identify you as a High fencer.