This coming Saturday we have the following events planned:
- Special Foil Training Session
Venue: SBHS COLA
The Special Foil Training Session will be run by Coach Kevin on Saturday morning from 8am to 11am in the SBHS COLA. Ms Wong will be supervising. All Foil Fencers are welcome to attend.
2. NSWSFL Epee Teams event Round 2 (including medal ceremony)
Venue: St Aloysius College
For the list of participating SBHS fencers, start times and additional details about the event, please visit:
https://sbhsfencing.com/2022-results/ and check the Fencing calendar: https://sbhsfencing.com/school-competitions/calendar/
To all fencers participating:
- Please make sure you arrive at least 30 minutes before your start time to check in with the teacher and Director of Tournament (DT) to get your name marked off.
- Bring your SBHS tracksuit jacket and wear the SBHS soccer sock on your back leg. You should have a full length white sock on your front leg (no exposed skin) when fencing.
- Besides your uniform and gear, also bring a towel, water bottle and healthy snack to recharge between matches.
We wish our fencers all the best for the events this weekend!
Please contact Mr Huynh if there are any issues or questions.